Saturday, November 6, 2010

Check out The Stylus for more of Negley's Nook!

Hey guys,

Needless to say I haven't been updating nearly as much as I would have liked. Between writing and working for The College at Brockport's award winning newspaper, The Stylus, working for the Sports Information Director and keeping up with classes, I've been swamped with stuff to do.

But as the semester dies down and as we have a slight break between fall and winter sports here at campus, I'll definitely be updating this with my sports thoughts more often. I'll also include a weekly poll so you guys can get involved. In the mean time, here are some more sport thoughts to check out:


And always check out thestylus.net for a weekly dive into Negley's Nook and to catch up on Brockport sports.

~~Negley

No comments:

Post a Comment